BYE BYE FEBRUARY!!

Galarreta’s team wish you a good week with our horoscope.

Aquarius

This weekend you and your crush are going to be very CLOSE.

Pisces

You have a 69% chance of succeeding, 30% of staying at home and, a 1% chance of having a threesome… If I were you, I’d invest my chances in going for the threesome.

Aries

Relationships are not your thing, so take advantage of this weekend to go out and get drunk.

Taurus

You should control yourself a little bit because the year has just begun and you are being unstoppable.

Gemini

Fucking too much is fine, but at least learn the names. 

Cancer

Honestly, an exciting week is coming, but not for you.

Leo

Maybe this triggered lust will end up getting you into the wrong bed

Virgo

So sorry,  this isn’t your week, so put on your best pyjamas and go to sleep.

Libra

You Grindr is on fire, take advantage of this moment because it will not repeat. 

Scorpio

Try to not getting involved with anyone in your friends, we know each other.

Sagitarious

Sweet and chaste looking, but a little open and used inside.  

Capricorn

Enjoy the foreplay, but be careful not to mess up too early.